SURETY BAIL BOND AGENT LICENSE
- Fully complete the duplicate license request form.
- Mail duplicate / replacement license request form to Insurance Department with a check in the amount of (Fifty) $50.00. Check or money order made payable to TREASURER STATE OF CONNECTICUT.
CONNECTICUT INSURANCE DEPARTMENT
ATTN: BAIL BONDS
P.O Box 816
Hartford CT 06142
- Your current license number will be cancelled and a new number issued.
- You will receive a confirmation letter with further instructions after your application has been processed.
- You must make an appointment with the license vendor (Prometric) to take a new photo for replacement card.
- You will receive a replacement ID card within 7-14 business days of taking your new photo.
- All existing appointments will be cancelled. You must contact your sureties for reappointment once the new license is issued.
- Any questions should be directed to: email@example.com. Please indicate “replacement license card” in the subject line.
NOTICE: PRIOR TO SUBMITTING A REQUEST FOR DUPLICATE LICENSE, PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOUR EXISING LICENSE CANNOT BE LOCATED. ONCE A REQUEST FOR DUPLICATE IS SUBMITTED TO THE DEPARTMENT THE PREVIOUS LICENSE WILL BE CANCELLED AND CANNOT BE USED.
A NEW LICENSE WILL TAKE 7 to 14 BUSINESS DAYS TO ISSUE.
Content Last Modified on 11/17/2016 4:54:11 PM