Sign Up to Receive Updates / Newsletters by E-mail
- Wildlife Highlights (Information on Connecticut wildlife and hunting) -Started October 2016
- CT Fishin' Tips (Fishing News, Pointers and Tips)
- P2 View (Pollution Prevention and Recycling)
- Your Environmental Connection (News and information for businesses and municipal officials)
- Sound Outlook (Issues Impacting Long Island Sound)
- The Torrent (Floodplain Management Issues)
- Municipal Inland Wetland Agency Newsletter
- No Child Left Inside: Family Outdoor Adventures
- Public notices: (SIP Revisions, General Permits, Individual Permits, Availability of Grants/Requests for Proposals and other Miscellaneous Actions)
(To receive email notification of proposed regulations, register to receive eReg Alerts on the CT eRegulations website.)
- Remediation /Site Clean-up Updates
Select from the following (listed alphabetically) to receive news/updates by email.
- Air Quality Info - Receive a daily ozone forecast between May 1 through September 30 and daily PM2.5 forecast year round.
- Goodwin Forest Conservation Education Center - Receive periodic announcements of and invitations to interpretive hikes, conservation education programs and other events at the Goodwin Forest Conservation Education Center.
- Long Island Sound Blue Plan - Receive notification of Blue Plan Advisory Committee meetings, web postings and other information relating to Public Act 16-66 and marine spatial planning in Long Island Sound.
- Hazardous Waste Advisory Committee - Receive notification of meetings and web postings related to the activities of the Hazardous Waste Advisory Committee.
- Municipal Wastewater - Receive notification of program updates and web postings for Clean Water Fund, Nitrogen Control Program for LIS, Fats, Oil and Grease Program, Operator Certification (Wastewater Treatment) and Phosphorous Reduction Strategy.
- National Estuarine Research Reserve Project - Receive notification of meetings, web postings and other information relating to the CT National Estuarine Research Reserve (NERR) Site Selection Process.
- Notices to Fisherman from Marine Fisheries
- Ozone Forecast - Receive a daily 8-hour ozone forecast that is disseminated to Connecticut’s Industrial and Electric Generating Units’ combustion sources (the regulated community) May 1 through September 30.
- Public Utilities Regulatory Authority (PURA) Dockets - Receive all new documents in particular dockets, all filings in particular industries, all New Applications, or all Final Decisions.
- Remediation Roundtable - The Remediation Roundtable provides an open forum for the exchange of ideas and information on the various site cleanup programs in Connecticut. Sign up to stay informed about Remediation Roundtable activities.
- Solid Waste Management Advisory Committee - Receive notification of meetings and web postings related to the activities of the Solid Waste Management Advisory Committee.
- Water Quality Planning - Receive notification of updates to water quality based program web pages.
Content last updated December 2016