DRS: New Registers

Registration Information for Deposit Initiators
You must be registered with the Department of Revenue Services as a deposit initiator before you can file the quarterly report electronically and in order to pay any amount due the state electronically.
To register, contact the DRS Registration Unit at 860-541-4282. If you are currently registered with DRS for other taxes and have a CT tax registration number (CT TID), provide both the CT TID and Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) so DRS can confirm your registration as a deposit initiator.  If you are not currently registered with DRS for other taxes, it is important to provide both your business information and FEIN when you call so DRS can assign your CT TID and register your entity as a deposit initiator.
After DRS completes the registration process, you will receive written confirmation regarding your registration.