Stamford Field Office
DSS Offices Closed Monday, February 20, for the State Holiday Observing Washington's Birthday; Open Tuesday, February 21
Due to the state holiday observing Washington's Birthday, Department of Social Services offices are closed on Monday, February 20, 2017. We will be open for business as usual on Tuesday, February 21.
• DSS clients may access benefit information at www.connect.ct.gov (MyAccount feature) or 1-855-6-CONNECT (Client Information Line)
• Applications may be made online at www.connect.ct.gov (Apply for Benefits).
• Full application information is at www.ct.gov/dss/apply.
• Changes impacting benefits and eligibility can also be reported online at www.ct.gov/dss/reportchange.
We wish you all a safe and happy holiday.
Address - 1642 Bedford Street, Stamford, CT 06905-4731
Follow this link for directions using Google Maps
Social Services Operations Manager - Rachel Anderson
DSS Client Information Line & Benefits Center:
1. Call 1-855-6-CONNECT (1-855-626-6632)
(TTD/TTY 1-800-842-4524 for persons with speech or hearing difficulties)
2. Follow the prompts to get the information you need
Our automated ‘interactive voice response’ telephone system will help DSS clients get the information you need without waiting to speak to an eligibility worker. You will also have the option of speaking to a worker, if you choose, during business hours.
Please use this, toll-free service instead of the local DSS numbers you have been using. This Client Information Line service is available 24/7. You can also connect directly to a worker in our Benefits Center by following the phone menu prompts, Monday through Friday, between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. The Benefits Center is staffed with workers dedicated to answering your questions, processing change requests and providing you with information about other resources.
DSS Office hours are Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Click here for useful information from other sites.
Content Last Modified on 4/5/2016 8:56:23 AM