Film Press Releases
Calls - Calls for Entries - 10th Annual Film Fest New Haven September 21 - 25, 2005 CALL FOR CONNECTICUT ENTRIES
|10th Annual Film Fest New Haven September 21 - 25, 2005 CALL FOR CONNECTICUT ENTRIES|
|The 10th Annual Film Fest New Haven will take place September 21-25, 2005 in New Haven, CT. Our marquee venue is the new Criterion Theater on Temple Street in downtown New Haven. Film Fest New Haven, a broadly focused, internationally recognized, independent film festival, accepts works of any type (dramatic, comedic, documentary, experimental, live action, animation), or length, on any subject matter and in any genre. Film Fest New Haven is known for maximizing contact between filmmakers, audiences and industry professionals in a film-friendly and film-literate environment. Visit www.filmfest.org for information on past festivals and awards.|
The 10th Annual will be accepting submissions of films with Connecticut Connections only, as defined by: a film with a native CT principal participant (i.e. director, producer, actor), a film with a principal participant either currently enrolled in or an alumnus of a CT educational institute, a film which was primarily shot in CT or a film prominently featuring CT in the story line.
All entries MUST be received by June 1, 2005.
All unsolicited entries: $10
All filmmakers will be informed of their entry's status after July 31, 2005.
Film (16mm/35mm) or Video formats (DVD/Beta SP/VHS) are eligible for screenings. Digital formats will be considered. We are NOT able to screen high definition or mini-DVD at this time.
Five (5) additional preview tapes will be required of accepted films (for jury, press, etc…). The filmmaker agrees that once a film is scheduled for screening, it may not be withdrawn from the Festival Program.
1. A preview copy must be submitted on VHS (1/2' NTSC only) or DVD for consideration by the Programmer.
2. Label your submission including the film's title, your name, phone number and email address.
3. Include a completed entry form and application fee for each entry.
4. Foreign language films must be subtitled or dubbed into English.
5. Include publicity materials (digital photos, stills, press releases, postcards, etc.).
6. The entry fee is non-refundable. Accepted forms of payment include check or money order made payable to Film Fest New Haven, Inc.
Mail entries to: Film Fest New Haven
P.O. Box 9644, New Haven, CT 06536
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (include FFNH 10 in subject line) See FFNH.pdf above for official entry form.
Content Last Modified on 7/6/2005 2:05:39 PM