Film Production teacher wanted for Kinsella Magnet School of Performing Arts in Hartford
- Full time teaching position with benefits.
- Depending on degrees, salary rages from about $44K to $76K.
- 10 month contract (payment is every two weeks payable over 40 weeks or 52 weeks).
- No class June 12th to August 24th.
- Teaching responsibility include (4) eighty-minute periods per day.
- Teaching 9th through 12th grade Film Production majors.
- Each day includes one 80-minute planning period and one 30-minute lunch.
- Each classes has between 8 and 18 students (we keep the classes small)
- School day runs from 7:45 to 3:05 (teachers arrive ten minutes before and stay 10 minutes after dismissal)
- Courses include Film Production 1, 2, 3 and 4 (which are hand-on classes classes), photography, Film History and Genres, Film in the Social Context, Script analysis.
- This is not a acting for film position, itís actually a behind-the-camera production teaching position.
- A bachelors degree in film, TV or media, communication production is required.
- Education courses are not required to be hired, but the candidate may need to take a education courses to become certified to teach.
- Kinsella students come from over 45 zip codes and the student body is very diverse.
Please email brief cover letter and resume to Eddie Duran @ DURAE001@hartfordschools.org.
Looking to hire by August 15th to start on August 25.
Content Last Modified on 8/4/2016 12:11:13 PM