DECD: Permits


The Office of Film, Television & Digital Media is not currently a permitting agency, however we are the point of contact for all productions requiring a permit from a state agency or municipality.

Permits are required for the use of state roads and limited access highways, railways, state parks and properties, and for many of Connecticut's 169 cities and towns.

For more detailed information regarding permitting, or if you do not see an applicable permit listed below, please contact the Office of Film, Television & Digital Media: 860-500-2318.

Department of Transportation:
Approval to Film on State Roads, Limited Access Highways, Highway Service Plazas, Railways, Rail Stations, Maritime/Ports and other CDOT Properties.
DOT Film Permit Application
Terms and Conditions

Content Last Modified on 10/3/2017 2:13:56 PM